Fatal Error in RSVP attendee list

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatal Error in RSVP attendee list

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jessica
    Participant

Im getting errors only on non paid RSVP here is the url:
    https://alexandria.sportrock.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tickets-attendees&event_id=1000263393815

and here is the error:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Invalid order.' in /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/data-stores/abstract-wc-order-data-store-cpt.php:86 Stack trace: #0 /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-data-store.php(143): Abstract_WC_Order_Data_Store_CPT->read(Object(WC_Order)) #1 /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-order.php(109): WC_Data_Store->read(Object(WC_Order)) #2 /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-content/themes/jupiter-child/functions.php(107): WC_Abstract_Order->__construct(1000263394013) #3 [internal function]: populate_my_custom_attendee_column('', Array, 'custom_id') #4 /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): call_user_func_array('populate_my_cus...', Array) #5 /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #6 /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandri in /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/data-stores/abstract-wc-order-data-store-cpt.php on line 86

Cliff

Hi, Jessica.

I see errors related to your Jupiter child theme.

Please re-test if your issue is happening when usingĀ a WordPress default theme like Twenty Fifteen, Twenty Sixteen, Twenty Seventeen, etc.

Also, the link you shared is a wp-admin link so I wouldn’t be able to view it. Please share another link if still relevant.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error in RSVP attendee list’ is closed to new replies.