Fatal error in PHP when trying to generate PDF ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal error in PHP when trying to generate PDF ticket

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    themightyasok
    Participant

Hi,
    I am working on my dev site, getting everything setup and testing.
    I put an order through for some tickets, and am paying with direct bank transfer (as paypal pro is not setup yet its a good way to test). When i go to click “order complete” in the orders section, this should in theory then generate the pdf ticket and email it to me. However, its falling over with a server 500 error.

http://www.3b.asok.co.uk/

The logs tell me this:

[Sat May 18 15:34:07 2013] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method TribeWooTickets::generate_attendees_PDF() in /home/linweb18/3/3b.asok.co.uk/user/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 191

Am I missing something? I am using the BETA 3 of the events calendar pro. with latest woocommerce and wordpress. I am up to date with everything and have tried disabling pluigns and changing theme – but the issue is still the same. Its as though its saying it cannot generate the pdf?

Any help would be great here, I have been going through the mill with this now for the last 24 hours.

Thanks

Stu

themightyasok
    Participant

Hi guys,
    could i please bump this to get a response as it is now severely hampering my ability to develop the site I am working on. I guess there is no forum support over the weekend?

thanks

stu

Barry

Hi Stu,

Sorry for the lack of response however you are correct – we typically do not provide weekend coverage. We also do not support beta code here on the forums (and because it is beta code we largely do not recommend it be used in a production environment).

However, I’d invite you to email my colleague Rob who collates reports and feedback from our beta testers. You can email him at [email protected].

It may well be that the current version of WooTickets does not play too nicely with the new version of The Events Calendar (though a revised version of the plugin is in development and will be released in synch with 3.0), in which case you would need to wait until the official release dates to progress this, unless Rob can provide a development snapshot of WooTickets – though I can’t guarantee he will be able to do so you could definitely ask 🙂

Thanks for contacting us,

Barry

themightyasok
    Participant

ok thats cool i thought this might be the case. I think I will revet back then, for now, to the stable version. My site is not production yet so its not a major issue, its the filters for different views of the calendar that are so exciting…

Barry

Yep that’s going to be a nice feature for sure … and sorry we can’t do more on this occasion re the beta release.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error in PHP when trying to generate PDF ticket’ is closed to new replies.