Fatal error: Class 'TribeWooTickets' not found in …/functions.php on line #

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal error: Class 'TribeWooTickets' not found in …/functions.php on line #

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christian Thomson
    Participant

Hello guys&girls,

I have just updated the The Events Calendar PRO and WooCommerce Tickets plugins, however a fatal error occurred. I do have a custom theme, with custom code in the functions.php, which was working fine before the update.

I was able to comment out the lines of code in my functions.php that were causing the error, but I’d still like to fix it, so I get those custom functions to work, as they modify my email templates.

These are the following pieces of code that are causing the error:

add_action( 'init', 'wootickets_stop_sending_email' );
    function wootickets_stop_sending_email() {
     	$woo = TribeWooTickets::get_instance();
    	remove_filter( 'woocommerce_email_classes', array( $woo, 'add_email_class_to_woocommerce' ) );
    	//add_action( 'woocommerce_email_after_order_table', array( $woo, 'add_tickets_msg_to_email' ) );
    }

and
    remove_action('woocommerce_email_after_order_table', array(TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), 'add_tickets_msg_to_email'), 10, 2 );
    I really appreaciate your help!
    Thanks,
    Cintia

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues. The update to 3.10 changed the class name and is causing this.

You want to change this:

TribeWooTickets

To this:

Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main

In both of those snippets and that should resolve the issue.

Let me know how that works out.

Thanks

Christian Thomson
    Participant

Thanks Brian! The fatal error is gone 🙂
    Cheers!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great glad it helps.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Class 'TribeWooTickets' not found in …/functions.php on line #’ is closed to new replies.