Fatal error: Class 'Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main' not found in…

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal error: Class 'Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main' not found in…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christian Thomson
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a custom function in functions.php as per below:

add_action( ‘init’, ‘wootickets_stop_sending_email’ );
    function wootickets_stop_sending_email() {
    $woo = Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main::get_instance();
    remove_filter( ‘woocommerce_email_classes’, array( $woo, ‘add_email_class_to_woocommerce’ ) );
    //add_action( ‘woocommerce_email_after_order_table’, array( $woo, ‘add_tickets_msg_to_email’ ) );
    }

//remove_action(‘woocommerce_email_after_order_table’, array( $woo, ‘add_tickets_msg_to_email’), 10, 2 );

remove_action(‘woocommerce_email_after_order_table’, array(Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main::get_instance(), ‘add_tickets_msg_to_email’), 10, 2 );

add_action( ‘woocommerce_email_before_order_table’, ‘add_order_email_instructions’, 11, 2 );
    function add_order_email_instructions( $order, $sent_to_admin ) {
    /*if ( ! $sent_to_admin ) {*/
    echo ‘

Additional Information for OFA Level 2 & 3 students

<p>OFA Level 2 & 3 courses require pre-reading. Once you have booked and paid for your course, you should pick up your manuals from Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 4:00PM and on Saturdays from 9:00AM to 3:30PM.</p>’;
    /*}*/
    }

But after installing and activating Event Tickets Plus (and deactivating WooTickets), I got this fatal error:
    Fatal error: Class ‘Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main’ not found in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/89/2247189/html/wp-content/themes/valleyfirstaid/functions.php on line 258

Can you please help me adjust this function so it works with Event Tickets Plus, so I can add it back to my functions.php?
    Thanks!
    Can you also reply-to my email: [email protected]?
    Cintia

Florent
    Participant

Hi,

You can try replace :

$woo = Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main::get_instance();

by :

$woo = Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main::get_instance();

Nico

Hi there Cintia,

Thanks for getting in touch!

What Florent suggests seems to be the correct answer, the class name was change along the way!

Please give this a try and let us know if it works.

@Florent, thanks so much for jumping in ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
    Nico

Christian Thomson
    Participant

Thank you! That was it!

Nico

Thanks for confirming ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Class 'Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main' not found in…’ is closed to new replies.