Fatal error: Class 'Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Old_Events_Cleaner'

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatal error: Class 'Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Old_Events_Cleaner'

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    csihere
    Participant

Hello!

When creating a new recurring event (after crating several) I now get the following message when loading the website:

Fatal error: Class ‘Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Old_Events_Cleaner’ not found in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\src\Tribe\Recurrence\Meta.php on line 72

I have deactivated the Events Pro plug in for now which stopped the error message.

Barry

Hi Adrian,

I’m sorry to hear that: it’s not something I can replicate locally however – and we’re not seeing any similar reports from other users.

Is your version of Events Calendar PRO up-to-date? It may be worth deleting it and re-uploading it in case, for any reason, files are missing.

Can you give that a try and let me know how you get on?

csihere
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks for coming back to me

It kinda sorted itself out, the site went down and I had to turn off and restart all services which when restarted sorted the problem out.

🙂

Kind regards

Adrian Vaughan
    Senior Information Analyst
    01273 560226
    [email protected]
    Please note I do not work Wednesdays.

Care Unbound Limited (Company Number 6528491) registered in England and Wales. Registered offices at Fourth Floor, 177 Preston Road, Brighton, BN1 6AG

Brighton and Hove Integrated Care Service (BICS) is now Here. Find out about the change http://www.hereweare.org.uk

 Please help the environment. Only print this email if absolutely necessary

Barry

Glad it’s fixed!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Class 'Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Old_Events_Cleaner'’ is closed to new replies.