Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tribe__Settings_Manager::add()

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tribe__Settings_Manager::add()

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

I upgraded the plugin and am getting the error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tribe__Settings_Manager::add() in \wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\common\src\Tribe\Main.php on line 237

Cliff

Hi, Christopher.

We’ve had several users on Windows servers report this, but we haven’t been able to reproduce the issue yet.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Please share your System Information. That will give us a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Christopher
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Thanks very much. This bug is still unresolved. This thread should get updated once a fix is available.

uwsawebteam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Great. Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding load_assets() and your stack trace.

I’ve passed it along to the developer assigned to the issue.

Nico

Hey,

I’m reaching out to let you know that we just released a fix for this issue. Please update the plugins to version 4.4.1 (4.4.1.1 for The Events Calendar) and let us know if this actually makes the issue right in your site.

More details on the release → Maintenance Release: The Events Calendar and Event Tickets 4.4.1, plus premium add-ons

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tribe__Settings_Manager::add()’ is closed to new replies.