Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_singleton()

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_singleton()

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

Hi there,

My website has completely crashed. I followed install instructions and as I came to activate the WordPress.org plugin, this is the error I’m getting:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_singleton() in /home/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/event-tickets-plus.php on line 93

This has rendered my website and WordPress admin panel completely unusable. I have scoured all forums and can’t see a clear answer.

Urgent assistance is appreciated.

Cliff

Hi, Mark.

Sorry you’re experiencing this!

I’d suggest deactivating all your Modern Tribe plugins, then deleting your free/core The Events Calendar plugin and then re-installing it.

Same for the free/core Event Tickets plugin.

Then try re-activating your paid add-ons. Hopefully it will work now.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_singleton()’ is closed to new replies.