Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_is_week() in

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_is_week() in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ghislaine
    Participant

Hi

I upgraded to Events Calendar Pro four days ago and installed the plugin, but I have now found that my site is broken, with this error message showing:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_is_week() in ………. wp-content/themes/Avada/functions.php on line 280

I’m aware that other users have had this problem previously, but would be grateful for an overview of how to fix it. I am unable to get into wp-admin.

Thank you

Ghislaine
    Participant

I have got the site working again by moving Events Calendar Pro into a disabled plugins folder via FTP.

Could you let me know what the issue was though so I can install it again?

Nico

Hi there @ghislaine,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about this issue 🙁

The error is coming from the Avada code, but not sure why the error is showing up if Events Calendar PRO is active.

Can you please check if you are able to reproduce the issue with a default theme like Tweenty Seventeen? Also, in cases like this is usually better to reach out to the theme developers as well.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_is_week() in’ is closed to new replies.