Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_events_single_event_meta() in /hom

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_events_single_event_meta() in /hom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Henry Adams Mercado

Hi,

I updated my Theme now get this error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_events_single_event_meta() in /home/content/46/11606946/html/wp-content/themes/church-event/tribe-events/single-event.php on line 41

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues on this. I am not able to support the The Events Calendar through the Pre Sales Forum so in the future please post on WordPress.org:

The Events Calendar

For this time, the function giving the fatal error, tribe_events_single_event_meta() was deprecated 14 months ago in 3.6 and removed in 3.11.

To fix this you need to update your custom template single-events.php in your theme.

You want to replace:

echo tribe_events_single_event_meta();

with this function:

tribe_get_template_part( 'modules/meta' );

Let me know if that resolves the issue for you.

Thanks

Flo

Excellent – that helped fix my problem 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

Great glad it helps.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_events_single_event_meta() in /hom’ is closed to new replies.