Fatal error: Allowed memory size – when trying to add a ticket to cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal error: Allowed memory size – when trying to add a ticket to cart

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kelli
    Participant

We’ve been running your wonderful Ticket extension for WooCommerce for many many months and no problems.

The only activity behind the scenes in the last few weeks has been an upgrade to WP4.1.1 and WooCommerce to 2.3.5 (no new plugins – same theme all these months).

When a customer tries to Add to Cart from the Events page they get this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home/dish62/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-cart.php on line 252

We upped the PHP ini and wp-config to 128MB, but it still gives the error. We’ve been running on 64MB just fine for all these months…

If we insert a WooCommerce Add to Cart shortcode into the event page and use that button, we can make the purchase, which tells me it’s something to do with the Ticket extension.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Kelli,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Sorry for the big delay here, but to make sure it’s not an issue on The Events Calendar can you check the tutorials at our testing for Conflicts page?

If not please reply and I will help you further.

my Best Regards,

kelli
    Participant

We have tried switching to Twenty Fourteen and deactivated all plugins (except WooCommerce of course, since we need it to test the Add to Cart button).

The error persists.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Kelli,

Can you check if there are any WooTickets updates available to you? I mean, we should have fixed this issue on our lastest update.

My Best Regards,

kelli
    Participant

Interesting – I see now in my account that Tickets 3.9.2 is available, but on our WP installation, there’s no indication that the plugin has an update… is that normal? How are we to know?

Downloading an installing now. Fingers crossed.

kelli
    Participant

Updating from Wootickets 3.9 to 3.9.2 did solve the issue. Thanks!

But of course I’m concerned that we didn’t know there was an update. How is that supposed to work?

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Awesome to hear that your problems was fixed, Im marking the correct answer and closing the thread.

So normally that is because of cache on the WordPress side, I will review how the updates are delivered on our side and if there is something wrong that I will let the developers know about this bug.

My Best Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Allowed memory size – when trying to add a ticket to cart’ is closed to new replies.