Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 277872640 bytes – On Import

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 277872640 bytes – On Import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I’ve been running into some issues while trying to get various events calendar products to work nicely on our site. The latest is that I’m not able to import. Memory usage on the server usually sits around 80 MB, max is 256 MB by our host). When I try to import a CSV (a small one at that, only 25 rows) I get the fatal memory error and the import fails. The full error code is:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 277872640 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home2/creatjb7/public_html/test/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 4286

What is happening behind the scenes that the import process is causing the memory to max out and what can be done about that? Thank you for your help in advance, I’m really hoping to get this working properly as your products look like a great suite.

I’ve turned on “automatically share system info” so hopefully that helps!

Michael
    Participant

I created a new import file and seems to be working now… If my original CSV is bad would have been good to know instead of causing a crash but not sure! I will check back if things go awry, thank you!

Geoff

Hi Michael,

Awesome and nice work! I’m glad to hear all is working well and I appreciate you letting us know. Definitely feel free to reach back out if that pops up again and we’d be happy to look into it with you.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 277872640 bytes – On Import’ is closed to new replies.