Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocat

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocat

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cristina
    Participant

Anyone has experienced this error before?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 438272 bytes) in /usr/home/omwith.com/web/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3464

I cannot edit/update community submitted events as I got this error. It happened several times and with different events.

thanks
    cristina

Geoff

Hi Cristina and sorry for the trouble!

Yes, we have seen this issue come up in the past and it’s typically related to the amount of memory a server allocated to PHP. Based on the title of this thread, it sounds like you’ve tried to allocate more memory yourself with no luck, but have you reached out to your host, by chance? Some hosts will not allow you to modify that amount on your own and require you call in to make that sort of change.

Let’s start there and see what we find.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Dermot
    Participant

Geoff I’ve had the same issue since updating to the latest version. I can’t edit anything on my site without getting the error message however when I switch off Events Calendar Pro it’s all fine. The error didn’t occur with the previous version.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocat’ is closed to new replies.