Fatal Error after update to 3.9.3

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Fatal Error after update to 3.9.3

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Fatal Error after update to 3.9.3

Fatal error: Can’t use function return value in write context in ../wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-eventbrite-tickets/lib/tribe-eventbrite.class.php on line 412

Can;t get it to reactivate. Thoughts?

Bill
    Participant

Encountered same error. had to revert to 3.9.2. Seems to be a bug in the code someplace.

Sheree Zizik
    Participant

I just downloaded the eventbrite plug in for the first time (it was not an upgrade) after I discovered all the limitations of the ticketing addon – so very keen to get this working ASAP.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues.

We missed a function that is only supported in PHP 5.5 and that causes the fatal error in EventBrite.

If your site is down the only way to resolve is to access you files by ftp or through your hosting file manager and remove this directory:

wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar-eventbrite-tickets/

We are working on resolving this in the next couple of hours and will push a new update with the changes.

We have also pulled the version of the plugin causing the problem.

Rob

Hey folks! We pushed a 3.9.4 release last night to address this issue. Has anyone had a chance to update and confirm whether or not things are running more smoothly for them? In our own testing, this issue was resolved with the new build. Let us know…and thanks for your patience so far 🙂

John
    Participant

Not yet, Eventbrite does not work on existing events or event imports. I get an error “We were unable to import your Eventbrite event. Please verify the event id and try again.”

Not sure what happened but existing events with tickets no longer show the Eventrbtie tickets

Brian
    Keymaster

Sorry for the issues. We are working to resolve them.

Can you share the event you are having issues with? I would like to try and see if it works for me.

Thanks

John
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok I was able to import that event. Did you import it before the new Eventbrite Update and are you trying again?

Also, can you verify when you setup your new Eventbrite App on Eventbrite.com you entered in your OAuth Redirect URI

Which should look something like this:

http://yoursite.com/tribe-oauth/eventbrite

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error after update to 3.9.3’ is closed to new replies.