Fatal Error after update, Tickets_Handler.php on line 576

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal Error after update, Tickets_Handler.php on line 576

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tyler
    Participant

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main::get_qty_pending() in wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Tickets_Handler.php on line 576 — site won’t load.

Commenting out that line allows site to load, not sure about consequence.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey there!

Would you be willing to share your system information? That will allow me to check for possible conflicts and see your current calendar settings. You can snag that by heading to Events > Help, copying the information that is at the bottom of the screen, then pasting it here for me as a private reply.

Thanks so much for your help!

Brendan

Tyler
    Participant

This reply is private.

Tyler
    Participant

This reply is private.

Tyler
    Participant

Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/making-tickets-not-possible-only-rsvp-is-showing/

Tyler
    Participant

A few issues I have found-

1. version mismatch. WordPress plugin page shows most recent release, current version. Actual files are not current. Event tickets plus not actually updated in 6 months.

2. Update server to validate license key is not reachable. Might be related to #1.

3. I have completely reverted to what i had 4 months ago that was working with no issues. Your latest version is broken. Your update system is broken. I stopped keeping track of the number of people on this forum having similar issues and simply reverted to an old version.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Thanks for this information!

I’m admittedly quite puzzled by this because, as noted, when I do the steps to recreate this I cannot produce that fatal error no matter what I try.

I’m wondering if perhaps your system grabbed a premature version of our files in the auto-update process. ?

To be sure this isn’t a factor, here’s what I would recommend doing:

1. Make a backup of your site and database (search online for methods of doing this—there’s tons of options out there) — the next steps will not delete any data from your site, but a backup is recommended just to be safe.

2. Once you’ve got a backup, delete The Events Calendar, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, and Events Calendar Pro from your site. Don’t just deactivate these plugins; delete theme.

3. Once those are deleted, download fresh copies of all of those plugins from theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads

4. Install the freshly-downloaded copies on your site and activate those plugins.

5. Deactivate WooCommerce so you’re just using these plugins alongside like before, and then try activating those plugins and see if the fatal errors come back.

What do you find by doing these steps?

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error after update, Tickets_Handler.php on line 576’ is closed to new replies.