Fatal error

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steffen
    Participant

Hell everybody

I purchased WooTickets and before that I have to install The Events Calendar.
    I guess that this calendar is preinstalled by the theme of kriesi.at “incarnation”.
    But okay, after uploading the wootickets plugin it told me to activate first the events calendar. So far so good. So I’ll activate and get the error message:
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tribe_is_event_category() (previously declared in /homepages/44/d511088431/htdocs/wp/ffac2/wp-content/themes/incarnation/config-events-calendar/the-events-calendar/public/template-tags/query.php:15) in /homepages/44/d511088431/htdocs/wp/ffac2/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/functions/template-tags/query.php on line 15

Can anyone help me to continue?

George
    Participant

Hey Steffen,

Sorry you’ve been having trouble here. The extent of the trouble is caused by what you wrote here:

I guess that this calendar is preinstalled by the theme of kriesi.at “incarnation”.

You must delete their theme-included version of The Events Calendar, and only use the official version of The Events Calendar from http://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar

If you cannot remove The Events Calendar from that theme by yourself, your best option is to contact the folks at Kriesi theme support for help on how to do it.

I’m sorry that you have to do this! But once you do it, things should load fine without the fatal errors 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error’ is closed to new replies.