Fatal Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fatal Error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Ruszkowski
    Participant

Hello I was previously running Events Calendar Pro & Shopp Tickets. Everything has been working fine until I updated WordPress this morning now I am getting an error: Fatal error: Class ‘Tribe__Events__Tickets__Tickets’ not found in /hermes/walnaweb08a/b1689/pow.buffalomedianet/htdocs/hosted-sites/nyafp/wp-content/plugins/shopptickets/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 2

I have updated Events Calendar Pro to the current version. I have the latest version of Shopp TIckets (but I also see that it is discountinued).

I believe the issue is related to some lines of code I have in my functions.php file. If I remove this file, the site itself will work as normal but it will not display the tickets. Here is the code I have in functions.php…

<?php

/*
     * Removes the Google Calendar and iCal single event links
     */

add_action('tribe_events_single_event_before_the_content', 'tribe_remove_single_event_links');

function tribe_remove_single_event_links () {
    	remove_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_content', array( 'TribeiCal', 'single_event_links' ) );
    }

/*
     * Uncomment the following action to add the Google Calendar Link
     */

//add_action('tribe_events_single_event_after_the_content', 'tribe_add_gcal_link');

function tribe_add_gcal_link()	{

// don't show on password protected posts
    	if (is_single() && !post_password_required()) {
    		echo '<div class="tribe-events-cal-links">';
    		echo '<a class="tribe-events-gcal tribe-events-button" href="' . tribe_get_gcal_link() . '" title="' . __( 'Add to Google Calendar', 'tribe-events-calendar' ) . '">+ ' . __( 'Google Calendar', 'tribe-events-calendar-pro' ) . '</a>';
    		echo '</div><!-- .tribe-events-cal-links -->';
    	}

}

/*
     * Uncomment the following action to add the iCal Link
     */

//add_action('tribe_events_single_event_after_the_content', 'tribe_add_ical_link');

function tribe_add_ical_link()	{

// don't show on password protected posts
    	if (is_single() && !post_password_required()) {
    		echo '<div class="tribe-events-cal-links">';
    		echo '<a class="tribe-events-ical tribe-events-button" href="' . tribe_get_single_ical_link() . '">+ ' . __( 'iCal Import', 'tribe-events-calendar' ) . '</a>';
    		echo '</div><!-- .tribe-events-cal-links -->';
    	}

}

if (class_exists('TribeShoppTickets')) {
      remove_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta', array( TribeShoppTickets::get_instance(), 'front_end_tickets_form'), 5 );
      add_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_content', array( TribeShoppTickets::get_instance(), 'front_end_tickets_form'), 5 );
    }

function tribe_shopptickets_custom_sort($p, $q) {
            if ($p->ID < $q->ID) return -1;
            if ($p->ID > $q->ID) return 1;
            return 0;
    }
    ?>

Thanks,
    Dave

Cliff

Hi, Dave.

https://theeventscalendar.com/upcoming-changes-shopp-wp-ecommerce/ from June announced the end of Shopp being supported by Event Tickets Plus, which replaced all our standalone ticket plugins (WooTickets, ShoppTickets, etc) over a year ago.

Therefore, I’d suggest fully deleting the ShoppTickets plugin located at /hermes/walnaweb08a/b1689/pow.buffalomedianet/htdocs/hosted-sites/nyafp/wp-content/plugins/shopptickets/

From the snippet you shared, it looks like the only part that applies to Shopp is the last that starts with if (class_exists(‘TribeShoppTickets’)) {

Is that the only non-working part of your snippet?

David Ruszkowski
    Participant

So what can I do to make this work with Shopp Tickets for the very near future? This site has an event that will happen next month, that has been using Shopp Tickets. I’m not exactly sure why this quit working since I hadn’t updated any of the Events Calendar plugins until after I had the issue.

What are my options?

Cliff

This reply is private.

David Ruszkowski
    Participant

This whole issue was brought about by a WordPress update, I was able to restore the whole site to before I made the update. This made it all work again. The event is in a couple of weeks, after that I will work with them to come up with a solution that will work with the updates, etc.

Thanks,
    Dave

Cliff

Ok. I understand the situation.

Please note that threads get Closed automatically after a couple weeks of inactivity. If it does get Closed, please open a new thread, adding your current problem description and also linking back to this thread.

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error’ is closed to new replies.