Facebook Scheduled event Imports Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Scheduled event Imports Not Working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    davidbrim
    Participant

I have scheduled event imports for numerous Facebook pages. Initially this worked great, you’ll see many events populated in February https://www.orlandoentrepreneurs.org/events/ however, the events were not importing for March. We only had one event showing in March on 3/1. Then I manually imported a couple.

I’m not sure why the Facebook Scheduled event Import is no longer working on our site, but could really use help.

There have been numerous events added on various Facebook pages (again events imported in Feb, but they are not importing in March).

Thanks,

David

[email protected]

[email protected]

Patricia

Hey David,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

To get started, could you please head over to Events > Settings > Imports > Global Import Settings and make sure that the Import Date Range Limit is set to somewhere far in the future like one/two or three months? If you have this option set to a couple of hours or weeks, that’s probably the reason why your future events are not being imported.

If that’s not the cause of the problem in your case, please access the Events > Settings > APIs tab and under Facebook click the “Refresh your connection with Facebook” button to see if it changes anything. If the issue persists, I would suggest you to click on “Disconnect” and after that reconnect to Facebook again.

Thanks!

Patricia

davidbrim
    Participant

Hi Patricia,

Thanks so much! I do suspect that was the problem. It was set for one month, maybe that’s why so many events in February showed up but none in March. I would think if set for one month, it would mean 30 days out not just that month, but maybe that is not the case.

I set it for three months out.

Hopefully this resolves the issue.

I’ll comment later today or tomorrow and confirm.

Thanks,

David

davidbrim
    Participant

Everything seems to be working fine now! Thanks 🙂

Patricia

Hi David,

You are welcome 🙂 I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Scheduled event Imports Not Working’ is closed to new replies.