Facebook recurring events being imported as one long event

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook recurring events being imported as one long event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg Stutsman
    Participant

I also am experiencing this issue- a recurring Facebook event which consists of four events on four consecutive Mondays is being imported as one event which lasts a month (and shows up on every day of the calendar). I am able to fix this manually by changing the event to a recurring event with the proper dates in Events Calendar, but the post links associated with the events are broken and don’t point to the proper individual event pages on Facebook.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/facebook-event-with-multiple-events-in-one-post-does-not-import-properly/

Hi Greg,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, can you update your Events Calendar related plugins to the most recent versions, as well as your WordPress version?  After doing so, please test again and see if the issue has resolved itself.

If not, please provide me with the Facebook URLs that you are having trouble with, so that I can troubleshoot on my end.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook recurring events being imported as one long event’ is closed to new replies.