Facebook Plugin Does Not Work

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Plugin Does Not Work

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    michelle
    Participant

I have installed, uninstalled and it still does not work. None of our events show up says; Events from Facebook organizations(s) or page(s) you’ve added:
    Events from :
    does not have any Facebook events
    Import events by their Facebook ID:

michelle
    Participant
    michelle
    Participant

The following errors have occurred:

Either the event with ID 448243065237837 does not exist, is marked as private on Facebook or we couldn’t reach the Facebook API
    Either the event with ID does not exist, is marked as private on Facebook or we couldn’t reach the Facebook API
    Please note that as a result, no events were successfully imported.

Barry

Either the event with ID 448243065237837 does not exist, is marked as private on Facebook or we couldn’t reach the Facebook API

Perhaps this error message is accurate and they are marked as private. If I try to follow this link:

https://www.facebook.com/grizzlyfastpitch/events

I am redirected to my own homepage, which I’m guessing means I’m not allowed to see that page (or you have taken it down/deleted the events).

Bethany – Columbia SEO

I had the same issue and this is how I fixed it:

My page was set up for only people in the US who were 21 and older. Changing this and allowing people from all countries and age groups to view my page fixed the issue.

Barry

Thanks Bethany: yep that is another cause for this error we’ve been seeing a little more of recently – thanks very much for highlighting that one.

Barry

Michelle: does Bethany’s comment help/did you find the cause and do you need any further support here?

michelle
    Participant

I discovered it was a US demographic. Once that was removed everything was ok. Thank you!

Leah

Thanks for the update Michelle. Glad you’ve got things working now.

Jarod
    Participant

I am having the same issue, I can import most single events but page events i haven’t had any luck importing

Barry

Hi Jarod: to avoid confusion can I ask you to post this in a new thread? Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Plugin Does Not Work’ is closed to new replies.