Facebook Pictures & Prices Don't Import, Problem with Multi-day events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Pictures & Prices Don't Import, Problem with Multi-day events

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Martha.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Martha
    Participant

I am using Event Aggregator 4.4.1 to import Facebook events, and none of the pictures or prices or Google Maps are importing, even though I have the Google Maps box checked in Aggregator. Also, when I am importing multi-day events (like a play that runs for several nights), the Event Aggregator is importing that as one long event instead of events on several evenings.

Please advise. I have been manually importing the pictures but it is really time-consuming.

Martha
    Participant

Also, is there some way to change the reply address for the message I am sent when someone posts a community event? The message currently comes from our website administrator email, so when I hit reply to let the user know I have posted their event, the reply email is addressed to the web admin instead of to the user. It would be much more convenient if the user’s email address were the reply address.

Thanks, Martha

Hunter

Hello again, Martha 🙂

I am using Event Aggregator 4.4.1 to import Facebook events, and none of the pictures or prices or Google Maps are importing, even though I have the Google Maps box checked in Aggregator.

We are aware of the featured image and map issues. Fixes are set to be included in the next maintenance release, so please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information.

There hasn’t ever been the option to import the ticket link from Facebook, but it’s a commonly requested feature which we’re well aware of. Please take a moment and upvote the request over at our UserVoice Feature Ideas page. The specific request can be found here.

In response to your follow-up request, I understand your request but I’m not entirely sure of a solution. I imagine this is possible with the help of a plugin like Easy WP SMTP. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes!

Thanks for your patience while we work out the faulty code and let me know if you’ve got anything else you need help with. Cheers!

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share the news that we released a Maintenance Release today that should include a fix that restores the functionality of the Show Google Maps setting.

You should be able to see this update in your wp-admin Updates page. You can learn more about the release here: https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-2-event-tickets-4-4-2-premium-add-ons/

Cheers!
    George

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should restore the Event Aggregator that lets Facebook event images get imported as “Featured Images” into WordPress.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-3-3-event-tickets-4-3-3-premium-plugins/

I hope this update helps!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Pictures & Prices Don't Import, Problem with Multi-day events’ is closed to new replies.