Facebook Pages Not Updating

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Pages Not Updating

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Jensen
    Participant

I imported this event, the first time it did it fine. But there was an update with the event and the date on the event calendar did not update. I even it “run import” on the importer and that had no affect. Please advise.

https://www.facebook.com/events/253522831794073
    http://nerdoutapp.com/calendar/los-angeles-back-to-hogwarts-meetup/

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Michelle,

Thanks for reaching out with your issue.

I’m sorry that the import is not working the way you would like. Let’s see what can be done.

What are your settings under Events > Settings > Imports? Can you send me a screenshot of that page?

The “Event Update Authority” and the “Facebook Import Settings” sections are the two which are interesting in this case.

Looking forward to helping you with this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

It seems to have finally updated. Thought I’m confused as to why now when I hit the run import and it should have at that time.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for sharing those screenshots with me.

Sometimes curious things like that happen. 🙂 I’m happy to hear that the events got updated.

Is there anything else I can help you with before we close the thread as resolved?

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Pages Not Updating’ is closed to new replies.