Facebook not pulling in URL data

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Facebook not pulling in URL data

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    calebingersoll
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m having trouble getting Facebook to automatically pull in my event data when I post an event on my FB page.

Typically when I add a new event, I copy & paste the url into my facebook page and it automatically pulls in the featured image, title and description. Ever since Monday, it won’t do any of this. It will on past events, but nothing on new ones. I didn’t change anything so I’m wondering if it’s an Event Calendar problem or maybe something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It started not working with this one: http://thebartlettspokane.com/event/angel-olsen

Casey D

Hello calebingersoll,

Thanks for contacting us, sorry you are experiencing this!

This doesn’t seem like an Events Calendar Pro issue as it seems a Facebook one. It’s not a Pro feature to guarantee integration with Facebook

As such, I’m not sure I’ll be able to help much. 🙁

That’s said, I can try to help you track it down!

– Did you change anything significantly on that day? Theme, plugins, updates or your process?
    – Are you using any Facebook integration plugins? I’ve used this popular one to great success http://wordpress.org/plugins/add-link-to-facebook/ No guarantees it will do what you want, but it might get be something worth looking into.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello calebingersoll,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook not pulling in URL data’ is closed to new replies.