Facebook integrations not working after subscription renewal

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook integrations not working after subscription renewal

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Hector.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hector
    Participant

Just renew my subscription but its not working as intended. Only CSV option i enabled to import events. Refreshed the Facebook connection but nothing happened.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Hector,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on!

First, can you try deleting your key from your site under Events > Settings > Licenses and deregistering your site, then adding the key back under Events > Settings > Licenses? If this doesn’t get things back up and running, just let me know, and I can issue you a new key.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook integrations not working after subscription renewal’ is closed to new replies.