Facebook Import URL Problem

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Import URL Problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bernhardprange
    Participant

Hello,
    the Facebook Import has a problem when Events have special characters in the title like: ★★★
    Characters are beeing imported in the url an so the link does not work anymore. Please filter within import.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hello bernhardprange,

Well there’s something unexpected. I’ll will pass that along to the developers and have them take that into account. Thanks so much for reporting it! We’ll get back to you with an update.

Also, can you provide a link to a Facebook event that has such characters?

— Julie

bernhardprange
    Participant

This reply is private.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Thanks for those links. We’ll keep you posted.

— Julie

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey bernhardprange,

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve tested this and taken a closer look and, depending on which URL you are referring to, it seems to be working for me. And after talking to the developers even if it was completely broken, we feel that it’s such a low volume issue that can easily be corrected (albeit manually) that it’s not worth our effort to address it at this time. If you disagree, I’d encourage you to add it to our Feature Idea page (https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas) where if it gets enough votes, it gets on our radar to address.

We appreciate your understanding and hope this doesn’t inconvenience you too much.

— Julie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Import URL Problem’ is closed to new replies.