Facebook Import of recuring events ….

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Import of recuring events ….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Facebooks new Feature of recuring (serial) events is leading to wrong imports of Events and makes the whole Import useless….. Is this already on the Tasklist ???

Patricia

Hey Thomas,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m really sorry to hear that you are having this problem! We are aware of this issue and it is in the queue to be fixed.

I’m linking this thread to our internal bug report: I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now, but the good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a solution is available!

We want to apologize for any inconveniences or problems that this issue may have caused you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Thomas
    Participant

It is over a month now …. any News….:-/

Patricia

Hi Thomas,

I’m sorry about the delay! I’ve reviewed our internal bug report and I can confirm that this is a work in progress and a fix is expected to be released soon (probably in one or two weeks). We will contact you as soon as a solution is available!

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions in the meantime, please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Thomas
    Participant

two weeks are over now…..
    it is getting ridiculous…. 2 Month for correcting an API Interface?
    It is 2 Month that I pay for a plugin that is not working as it should… this produces work and extra maintenance which I Wanted to be solved by this plugin….not delivered…

Patricia

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Import of recuring events ….’ is closed to new replies.