Facebook Import not Importing Event photos

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Import not Importing Event photos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

Hey almighty Events Calendar bros! Your awesome event aggregator is refusing to import Facebook photos which is leaving my calendar as gray as 50 Shades (but a lot less kinky).

I’m running the Events Cal at version 4.4.1.1 and the Pro at 4.4.1. I see this was mentioned in topics but it looks like the updates null and void the retired topics so I’m bringing it up here!

Let me know how to fix this, you geniuses, you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Heather!

I’m sorry to hear about this issue. Unfortunately this is a known bug and the team is working to fix this as soon as they can.

I’ve already taken notice of your issue so we’ll let you know when it’s fixed.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thanks!

Victor

Heather
    Participant

Sorry Victor! I shoulda read further – thanks for workin’ on this, guys!

Victor
    Keymaster

No problem Heather! We’ll let you know when this is fixed and released.

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should restore the Event Aggregator that lets Facebook event images get imported as “Featured Images” into WordPress.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-3-3-event-tickets-4-3-3-premium-plugins/

I hope this update helps!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Import not Importing Event photos’ is closed to new replies.