Facebook has contacted me about a new event product

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook has contacted me about a new event product

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Douglas
    Participant

Received the following by email today and I have signed up.

Based on your current use of Facebook Events, we think you’d be a great candidate for an exciting new feature that we’re building!

We would like to give you a sneak preview during a call next week to walk you through the product in more detail.

If you’re interested in discussing more, please fill out this survey to assist in scheduling:

Thanks!
    The Facebook Events Product Team

justin toy | facebook research
    1 Facebook Way | Menlo Park | 94025 | CA, USA
    Facebook

Your information will be used for research purposes only. We will not share your personally identifiable information with anyone outside of Facebook as stated in our Data Policy.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I do not think that is coming from Facebook. I could be wrong, but I would contact Facebook directly about this.

I have removed that url as I do not want any other users using it.

Thanks

Douglas
    Participant

brian, it is indeed legit. I have confirmed it. I have another invitation as well.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok Good luck to you then.

I am closing this out as there is nothing we can do here as it is not our product.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook has contacted me about a new event product’ is closed to new replies.