Facebook events that are on multiple days show up totally messed up when importe

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook events that are on multiple days show up totally messed up when importe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luke
    Participant

For example, importing this event that is on 8 separate times on various upcoming weekends will show up on every single day from Aug. 25-Sept. 17 rather than only 3 times each weekend with weekdays skipped. https://www.facebook.com/events/1652053168201311/
    I’ve had to disable auto-import on a lot of pages just because of this issue.
    I believe the events show up as all-day events too, even though they begin at 8pm. Additionally, an end time should not be required, since many events I have no idea how long they will last.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Luke!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Let me help you with that topic.

Event Aggregator does not currently support importing recurring events. I made a few tests on my own installation and it seems that event will be fetched as only one event starting on 2017-08-25 at 8:00pm and ending in 2017-09-17 at 6:00pm.

an end time should not be required, since many events I have no idea how long they will last.

An end time is always required unless it’s an All Day Event, which will only require an end date.

Do you experience something different like multiple events imported for that event?

Let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook events that are on multiple days show up totally messed up when importe’ is closed to new replies.