Facebook Events presale Q: register to FB events from WP ?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Facebook Events presale Q: register to FB events from WP ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg

Hello,
    Is it possible with Facebook Events for users to register to a FB event without having to leave the main WP site, the same way they can FB-like a website: a pop-up window ask them to log in facebook and then they can register as attendees without having to go on FB page. If not, is it possible to implement easily by myself through FB API ? Is it possible at all ?
    A last question: I think the plugin can’t provide a list of attendees of an event. Is it correct ?

Thanks.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Greg. Thanks for asking about our Facebook Events add-on.

Facebook Events is a fully-featured event importing plugin that extends the capabilities of The Events Calendar. For a complete overview of its capabilities, please check out our product page for it: https://tri.be/shop/facebook-events/

That said, the functionality you’re looking for seems to be aimed at two-way communication with Facebook, which our add-on cannot provide. Unfortunately, for event management beyond importing events created in Facebook, you would need to be on Facebook’s site. I believe this is because of restrictions in Facebook’s API, but I’m not certain about that.

I’m sorry that our product doesn’t seem to be what you’re looking for. Please let me know if you have any further questions about it.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events presale Q: register to FB events from WP ?’ is closed to new replies.