Facebook Events plugin not working with The Event Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Events plugin not working with The Event Calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    odezdesigns
    Participant

I’m getting this error message: “The following plugins are out of date: The Events Calendar: Facebook Events 1.0.5. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Want to pair an older version?”

I’m running The Events Calendar Version 3.0.1 AND The Events Calendar: Facebook Events Version 1.0.5, is there a new version of Facebook Events that we need to be running?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi odezdesigns,

Yep, we launched v3.0 when we launched 3.0 of the main plugin. Please update and this message should go away.

Thanks,
    Jonah

odezdesigns
    Participant

Hi Jonah,
    I don’t see the “UPDATE PLUGIN” in my admin area and I try to do a search on the Modern Tribe site and there’s no way to download any update…only purchase a new file. Can you send me a link or let me know how to update? I saw the “UPDATE PLUGIN” message in the admin area for The Events Calendar but not the Facebook Events 3.0.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi odezdesigns,

I’m not sure why that’s not showing for you but you should be able to download the latest copy from Account Central > Downloads above.

– Jonah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events plugin not working with The Event Calendar’ is closed to new replies.