Facebook Events Not Importing (Third Request for help)

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Events Not Importing (Third Request for help)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Erik
    Participant

The import was working great until switch from the dev. site the actual site. The licenses have been update and verified but the import function is not working at all. Either manually or automatically.

If I deactivate the all my other plug-ins then the site will not work properly. There should not be a conflict because the importing worked prior to switch over.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Erik,

Sorry to hear about the issues. Is the server environment different? Do you know what kind of server the actual site is running on? Can you provide me the page and/or some events you are trying to import so I can test them myself?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Erik
    Participant

I am running this on godaddy. The following is the list of some pages that I am trying to import events. The web-page is adultcareassistance.com

HospiceOfTheValley
    AdultcareAssistanceHomecare
    surpriseregionalchamber
    arizonaepilepsy
    arizonarestaurantweek
    The-CORE-Institute
    KTARFans
    ArizonaBroadway
    UOPStadium
    Jobingcom-Arena
    PhoenixZoo
    PhoenixChildrensHospital
    DuetAZ
    thewebbcenter
    peoriaazlibrary
    BroadwayinTucson

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Erik,

I was able to import events from all these pages just fine. What type of server are you on with GoDaddy? Windows or Linux? Have you tried deactivating all other plugins to rule out a conflict there?

– Jonah

Erik
    Participant

Yes, I tried deleting all other plug-ins and received the same error message.

Erik
    Participant

Oh, I did not delete the other plug-ins. I only deactivated them.

Erik
    Participant

My server is godaddy. This is the same server that was used in development. It worked fine in development.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Erik,

What type of server is it on GoDaddy – Linux or Windows? Are you getting a specific error message?

– Jonah

Erik
    Participant

It is on GoDaddy. The message is “This page cannot be displayed”

Erik
    Participant

The server is:
    Linux
    PHP 5.3

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Erik,

Can you please try increasing the amount of PHP memory allocated by using one of the following techniques: http://www.dailyblogging.org/wordpress/increase-wordpress-memory-limit/

– Jonah

Leah

Erik, I’m closing up this thread since we haven’t heard from you in a month. If you still need help, please open a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events Not Importing (Third Request for help)’ is closed to new replies.