Facebook events not importing as scheduled

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook events not importing as scheduled

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ed
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve just set up termcard.co.uk with forty or so facebook pages feeding in all set to automatically import (some daily, some every 30 mins).

However, none of them are doing it… A normal import works absolutely fine and forcing an import after creating the schedule will correctly update events and add new ones – it’s just not working automatically.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Ed

Nico

Howdy Ed,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us! Sorry to hear about this issue, hopefully we’ll get this right soon 🙂

Can you please go to WP-Admin > Events > Help > Event Aggregator System Status and check the values for Current usage, Server Connection and Scheduler Status? If you find it easier just send a screenshot of that section!

Hopefully this information will allow us to see if it’s an issue with WP Cron, the server connection or the imports limit!

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Ed
    Participant

Everything seems to be ok…

Thanks
    Ed

Nico

Thanks for following up Ed! Let me say that I couldn’t find any logged bugs on this, so it might require a bit more steps to actually see if this is a bug or not.

Can you please install the plugin WP Crontrol on your site? Once you have installed + activated the plugin, it will allow you to see a list of all the scheduled tasks, Can you please send a screenshot of that list?

Thanks,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook events not importing as scheduled’ is closed to new replies.