Facebook events not importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook events not importing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Charlotte Bowman
    Participant

I have a message saying my Event AGgregator Facebook token has expired. On The settings page under Facebook Token, it says I need to connect to Facebook for Event Aggregator to work properly. However, when I click the blue “Connect to Facebook” button, it opens a new page and spins indefinitely. Please help!

Luke
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. I thought it was a key issue, so I bought a key and it says that it is not a valid key.

Patricia

Hey Charlotte and Luke,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’ve ran a test and disconnected the Facebook Token from my own local install and reconnected again: everything is working as expected, I couldn’t reproduce the issue you are experiencing from here.

To get started, could you please make sure that you are not trying to connect to Facebook while having a Privacy Badger extension enabled in your browser?

Also, could you please let us know what happens when you try to connect to Facebook using an incognito window?

Thanks!

Patricia

Charlotte Bowman
    Participant

It worked!! Thank you. I don’t have a Privacy Badger extension installed. However, when I opened an incognito window and clicked the blue “Connect to Facebook” button, it opened a new page, asked for my FB ID and password, and connected immediately. 🙂

Patricia

Hi Charlotte,

You are welcome 🙂 I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now!

If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook events not importing’ is closed to new replies.