Facebook Events – License Renewal

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Events – License Renewal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ashley
    Participant

I received the message below but paid for a full license on July 8, 2016. Why do I need to pay $139 again on November 10, 2016?

It looks like you’re using Event Aggregator and The Events Calendar: Facebook Events, but the license keys you supplied do not appear to be valid or are missing. Please review and fix so that you can always have access to our latest versions!

You can find your license keys by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com and you can enter them over on the settings page.

Geoff

Hi Ashley,

Sorry for the mixup in messaging here!

I checked your account and it appears you had two different Facebook Events licenses, one of which expired July 7, 2016 and the other which is good through July 8, 2017. In other words, you’re good to go. 🙂

As far as the mention of Event Aggregator, we provided you with a free license for it since you have an active Facebook Events license. We expect that Event Aggregator will replace Facebook Events (as well as our iCal Importer plugin) in the future and wanted you to have a free license to try it out and transition to it if you enjoy using it.

Sorry again for the mixup, but I hope this clears things up!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events – License Renewal’ is closed to new replies.