Facebook Events KEY

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Facebook Events KEY

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

I need to know if Facebook events requires PRO to run? I just bought the wrong license also, I only have one site, but I’m a business so I thought I needed to buy the business key. I would like to switch to personal and get a refund for the difference, this of course is if I only need the basic calendar, otherwise I would like a full refund.

Geoff

Hello Josh! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. πŸ™‚

Good question.Β The Facebook Events add-on does not require The Events Calendar PRO in order to work. In other words, Facebook Events will function properly with the core The Events Calendar plugin by itself.

Sorry for the confusion on licensing! Please send us an email to support [at] theeventscalendar.com with your receipt and we’d be happy to help you switch things out.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Josh! Just checking in to see if you got everything you needed here–please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Josh! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events KEY’ is closed to new replies.