Facebook Events error message

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Events error message

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Hi, I bought two licenses from you guys, Events aggregator and Events Calendar.

I see you are phasing out Facebook events, why do i still get this error message:

It looks like you’re using The Events Calendar: Facebook Events, but the license key you supplied does not appear to be valid or is missing. Please review and fix so that you can always have access to our latest versions!

You can find your license keys by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com and you can enter them over on the settings page.

Thanks

Geoff

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the confusing error message!

It looks like your Event Aggregator license might be entered in the field for Facebook Events. Will you please head over to Events > Settings > Licenses and confirm that the license key is indeed entered into the Event Aggregator field instead?

If it is in the Event Aggregator field, please take a screenshot of that for me and paste it here as a private reply and I’d be happy to check it out.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events error message’ is closed to new replies.