Facebook Events: Do I have to be host to import to WP?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Facebook Events: Do I have to be host to import to WP?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BC

I have a community FB page that is a manual aggregator of events. Meaning – I find events that I should like to share on my page wall – so the wall becomes a running list of events that my page (and my personal account) is NOT a host of.

I would like the website (kansascitylesbianevents.com – it hasn’t been launched yet) to mirror my FB page. Meaning – I would like to use your Facebook Events product to auto import events onto my site that have been shared on my FB wall.

Is that possible to do with your product? If not – do you offer a product that could work for my circumstance?
    Thanks guys!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in Facebook Events.

Facebook Events can import individual events from user profiles manually. That is a limitation from Facebook and cannot be changed.

We can also import from Facebook Pages with the automatic importer.

It is a one time import and not a sync so if changes are made it does not update on your site.

Both both cases the Events have to be public and have no restrictions like age or country.

We have this guide to setting everything up that might help your review all the features:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-facebook-events/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events: Do I have to be host to import to WP?’ is closed to new replies.