Facebook events, changes in events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Facebook events, changes in events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dirk

Hi all,

Before we buy the Facebook events plugin we would like to know what happens if someone changes the time/venue/price etc. in a Facebook event and the plugin loads the event again.

We ofcourse hope the event is changed and we don’t end up with multiple events.

Thanks in advance,

Dirk

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the interest in Facebook Events.

Currently the import is a one time event and does not check for changes in Facebook Events.

So it is possible making changes in Facebook will cause the event to duplicate.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Dirk

Hi Brian,

That is exactly what I was afraid of. This will make it very labour intensive to check all the incoming events if they’re duplicates from previous events or new ones.

Is there a chance this will change in the future or should we look further?

Yours sincerely,

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is something I like to see us add especially now that it looks possible with the latest version of the API. I do not have a timeline when that might happen though.

I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there for this feature to increase the chances of it being included in a future release.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook events, changes in events’ is closed to new replies.