Facebook Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Facebook Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Azer Guenes

Hi guys,
    I want to be able to import Events from Facebook and I want people to be able to buy tickets from my site. Can I add price and tickets to the imported events ? Would I need the Events Calender pro or will the regular one with the Facebook Events importer be enough ?

I hope to hear from you soon,

Yours Sincerely,

Azer Guenes

Geoff

Hi Azer and thanks for getting in touch!

Absolutely — any events that you import from Facebook into The Events Calendar can have tickets added to them for sale.

I would suggest checking out our new Event Aggregator plugin. It allows you to import events straight from Facebook on both a one-time and ongoing basis, in addition to being able to import from other sources as well.

Then, once events have been imported, you will need both Event Tickets (free) and Event Tickets Plus in order to add tickets to those events.

Does this help answer your question and sound like what you’re looking for? Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions for how anything works and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events’ is closed to new replies.