facebook event won't show map

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator facebook event won't show map

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bobtribe
    Participant

Every aspect of the facebook interface to the Event Calendar seems to be working fine with the exception the google map is not shown (just a shadow)when I select the “Find out more>>” link. The other detailed information is shown. I have enabled the google maps on both the Settings General tab, and facebook tab. The Venue page also has google maps enabled. All my facebook events behave the same way.

Below is the link to my facebook event.

Thanks for your help!

Barry

Hi bobtribe,

It looks like your theme or another plugin is also attempting to use the Google Maps API at the same time (which can cause problems):

Warning: you have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.

The first step here is to figure out which other component is doing this. Can you deactivate all other plugins and switch to a default, unmodified theme – confirm this is not a problem under those conditions (but let me know if it is) – and then start reactivating everything, testing at each stage to see if the problem has returned?

Thanks!

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

kostas
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am also facing the same problem!
    Google maps are not imported in the admin. I deactivated every plugin but it seems that the problem remains…
    Any ideas?

Leah

Hi kostas,

We’d be happy to help you out, but would you mind starting your own thread? That way we can focus on your specific situation.

Thanks,
    Leah

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘facebook event won't show map’ is closed to new replies.