Facebook Event Times Bug

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Event Times Bug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Participant

When importing a facebook event that has a start and end time set that spans multiple days, the time does not display properly. An example is included below which has a random “pm31” that appears after the dates and before the actual times.

The link to the actual page is : http://www.torontoyp.com/event/taste-of-toronto-2015/

Details

Start:
    Thursday, July 2 pm31 5:30 pm
    End:
    Sunday, July 5 pm31 5:00 pm

Barry

Hi Eric,

It looks like you forgot to post your system information when you opened this topic. Could I ask you to share it now, via a private reply?

You can find this information on the Events → Settings → Help screen – that might provide some insights here 🙂

Eric
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks!

So currently you are using “at” as your date time separator (this is configured in Events → Settings → Display) and – due to a bug in that part of the system – this currently does not work as expected.

Until we can fix this, would it be possible for you to change this to something like “@” or “-” instead?

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Eric
    Participant

Ok I have changed the date time separator to “@”. This has solved the issue. Thanks for the fast response.

Barry

My pleasure – and I’m sorry you were impacted by this bug.

I’ll close this topic but as soon as a fix is released we’ll aim to re-open it and post an update (failing that, it will be covered in a blog post and/or the changelog included with each version of the plugin).

Thanks again!

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks again for your post. We wanted to get in touch and let you know that although we weren’t able to address this issue in our upcoming 3.10 release, it is still very much a priority. We have a ticket in our system and will be investigating a solution to be released in a future version. Thank you for your patience and support while we work on this!

Cheers,
    The Events Calendar Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Event Times Bug’ is closed to new replies.