Facebook Event Import-Images not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook Event Import-Images not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    john mccurdy
    Participant

The images are not uploading when I import my facebook events via URL.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi John,

We have had several users reporting this same issue recently, and we’re currently looking into what is causing this. I’ve attached this thread to our internal ticket, so as soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here!

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 7th January 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-7-january-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Event Import-Images not working’ is closed to new replies.