Facebook API Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook API Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    trimiauser
    Participant

Im install the plugin, and follow all the steps, but I get the same massages with any ID I put in there.
    Facebook API Error: Unsupported get request.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi trimiauser,

Are these ID’s from Facebook page events or personal account events? Can you please provide me with some ID’s you are trying to import?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Dorothy
    Participant

I’m having the same experience since updating to the latest version. I am trying to manually import personal account events.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi marisawriter,

Unfortunately personal account event imports are not supported. The API for this has been fluctuating, so they may have imported at some point or with a previous release, but with this release they do not. But ultimately, we do not support importing events from personal Facebook account. Sorry for any confusion/inconvenience.

– Jonah

Dorothy
    Participant

Jonah, funnily enough it’s working now. I can only assume it was a problem at the Facebook end. I can manually import events from personal Facebook accounts easily and have imported several since installing the plugin. It’s the auto import that doesn’t work and I understand that it can’t, which is OK

Leah

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks for the update. I’m glad to hear things are working again!

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook API Error’ is closed to new replies.