Facebook API Error: Unsupported get request. Please read the Graph API documenta

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook API Error: Unsupported get request. Please read the Graph API documenta

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

I as of todays facebook importer plugin am getting the following error:
    Facebook API Error: Unsupported get request. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api

James
    Participant

I removed the one FB page to acquire events from and saved, re-added it and checked error went away for the moment.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on our support forum.

Normally this kind of problems are due to your server not been able to connect with Facebook, there are several reasons why that happens. What you can always check is if the event is public and if your API keys have access to that said event.

If now your problem is resolved without much change, I would say it’s the first one and you just need to keep an eye to see if that happens again a good choice may be to change server.

Let me know if I can mark a correct answer and close the thread here.

My Best Regards,

James
    Participant

Well Like I added to the thread is I removed the FB page to connect to and re added it and wam it removed the error.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Which FB page you are talking about? A screenshot might help to illustrate.

If that is a bug I would love to see it fixed for the next version, =)

My Best Regards,

James
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/congressmanrodblum
    And the error has gone away once I removed it fro the settings and added it back

Sorry no screen shot

You can close this as it seems to be resolved.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Ok James,

Thanks for the feedback.

I will close this thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook API Error: Unsupported get request. Please read the Graph API documenta’ is closed to new replies.