Facebook addon – push events from WordPress to Facebook?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Facebook addon – push events from WordPress to Facebook?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, this questions is based around the Facebook addon you have. I understand events created on facebook can be imported into the Events plugin. However does it work the other way around, whereby the events I create on the Events calendar can be imported to my page on facebook? I use wootickets so I essentially would be creating all the events on WordPress and then it would be great to feed these to Facebook of course. Look forward to your reply. Thanks for your time.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello Again,

The Facebook Importer does not create events in Facebook. It can only import. We are going to explore creating events in Facebook from the Events Calendar after we upgrade to the latest API in the 3.10 release.

Thanks

James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Ok glad to hear it. Look forward to that update. Thanks for your time.

Brian
    Keymaster

Your Welcome,

Closing out this ticket, but if you have any other issues related to this or something new, please create a new one.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook addon – push events from WordPress to Facebook?’ is closed to new replies.