Facebook Ad Conversion Information

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Facebook Ad Conversion Information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Hay
    Participant

My websites are using Facebook to promote events, but we’re finding that conversion data – either the conversions themselves or specific information such as revenue amounts are not being recorded properly if at all.

So far, we have;

• Checked the placement and structure of Facebook’s Conversion Pixel, it’s correct
    • Begun passing long links, such as those based on queries, through the goo.gl URL shortener
    • Rotated ads a few times, to see if it was a particular page – it’s not, it’s a persistent issue

Has anyone else had trouble with Facebook conversions failing to record data?

We’re using The Events Calendar and WooCommerce, but this problem does not happen with WooCommerce-only websites we’re running.

George
    Participant

Hey there,

Sorry you’ve run into some problems here, though I’m curious if you can clarify two things, for now:

1. “My websites are using Facebook to promote events” – how specifically is Facebook being used on your site to promote events? What specific Facebook tools are being employed?

2. “this problem does not happen with WooCommerce-only websites we’re running.” – would you be able to disable The Events Calendar on your current site and test it for a bit with your Facebook conversion tools, and see if the problems persist or not? I realize this may be a bit cumbersome to do, but it would be quite useful as each site can be different.

Thank you! 🙂
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Ad Conversion Information’ is closed to new replies.