Extremely Slow Performance Events Tickets Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Extremely Slow Performance Events Tickets Plus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dave Riches
    Participant

Hi,

I (seemingly like others) am experiencing extremely slow performance when events tickets plus is enabled. Its a really well featured plugin, however something bad is happening on pretty much every page when the plugin is enabled.

I’ve seen this issue a few times when Googling, and hoped that the latest release was going to help. Sadly not.

Its on a well specified SSD backed virtual machine currently, with a few other websites which all perform perfectly

Thanks in advance

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Dave!

I’m sorry you are experiencing performance issues. Let me try to help you with that.

Could you please let us know how many events and posts do you currently have in your site? Do you experience a significant slow down in performance in any particular page? If so, could you please share a link to those pages so we can take a look?

I’d recommend you take a look at our article on Performance Considerations. After that, if you decide to implement a caching system then you can move to these articles: Caching: What, when and how and Caching month view HTML in transients

Finally, there is a good article George put up here that groups a set of developer plugins. It’s a bit more technical than the others but will definitely be of help if you are into development.

Let us know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Dave Riches
    Participant

Hi Victor,

There are only a dozen or so actual events on the site currently. The home page itself suffers quite poor performance, with several seconds TTFB. If I disable the plugin this is dramatically reduced.

Its also worth noting (with concern that blame will be passed) that we use the enfold theme on this site. When the theme is disable, performance is also good.

Importantly, the plugins have worked well in the past, but adding the “plus” plugin has crippled performance.

My next reply will be private and include a URL..

Dave Riches
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Extremely Slow Performance Events Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.