Extra fields to"event-website-details"

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Extra fields to"event-website-details"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Doron
    Participant

Hey

Here http://50out.co.il/events/community/add they use the ” Community Events ” and they added to the “event-website-details”
    Extra URL fields for an event’s registration forum, Facebook event URL, and another one for extra PDF details .

How can we acomplish this on our site? http://dialogtogether.com/events/community/add
    Does it require additional plugin? Tried using the “Additional Fields” for that – but it’s not exactly what I need.

Cliff

Hi, Doron.

I see you have both Events Calendar PRO and Community Events already.

If you have them both activated, you should be able to allow your Community Events users to use PRO features, like creating recurring events and inserting data for PRO’s Additional Fields at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Additional Fields tab.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Doron
    Participant

Hey Cliff
    That’s not exactly what I need. Using “Additional fields” option adds a separate additional fields section at the end of the forum, whereas the guys on 50out manage to somehow add it to the event_website section (id=”event_website”) – I was wondering if you could help me figure out how. (See Image attached)

Cliff

For that “next step”, you could then reference our Themer’s Guide to change the order of each module’s loading.

Let me know how it goes.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Extra fields to"event-website-details"’ is closed to new replies.