External Ticket Link Field

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus External Ticket Link Field

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan
    Participant

Hey

I’ve been trying to figure out a way in which I can set an external URL as a ” buy now ” button on event calendar pro websites. I was considering wootickets, only thing is inline my own ticketing software, I’m not sure of wootickets allows you to set each even with the ability to split payments to te promoter ad to site admin like my software can.

Either way, I’m looking to just manage my eTickeig separately but use ECP as the from end. When some presses the buy now button on the went page, it will redirect them accordingly.

I can’t seem to locate that option … Is this possible!?!?

Jonathan
    Participant

Apologize for all the typos… IPhones…..

Barry

Well, it’s definitely possible to add a Buy Now button of your own making using The Events Calendar’s various actions and filters.

To actually bend WooTickets into doing this, and having the attendee and order processing mesh nicely with your custom solution would likely require some hefty customization work – it may or may not be possible (it’s hard to say without knowing how your own plugin works) and I’m afraid it’s outwith the scope of support to help you on this one.

Jonathan
    Participant

Thanks Barry

Ok so forget woo commerce woo tickets… Isthere detailed instructions how to add buy button to. Each event view page? Where I can change the href of each event to a specific URL, or just paste a embed code of my ticketing widget into the page?

Barry

Well, for instance you could embed a form just like WooTickets does with some code like this.

Barry

Closing this out since it’s been a while.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘External Ticket Link Field’ is closed to new replies.