Exporting my events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Exporting my events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Melanie
    Participant

I watn to export the events in my Calendar from the admin panel. How? And online there is an Export button to allow users to export events on that month’s calendar… I don’t want this access to my calendar by users.. how do I switch it off?
    http://www.discovermagazines.co.uk

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can export events to a CSVĀ on the admin side by going to Tools > Export on your dashboard and selecting “Events”.

To remove the export button on the front end, you can follow the instructions in this post. Please let me know if you need any help with this!

Melanie
    Participant

HI , the download is an XML file not a csv as you said in your post. I want a CSV file.
    Thanks
    Melanie

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Melanie,

Sorry about that! You are right, the only option there is XML. I would recommend using a plugin like WP All Export, which will let you export your events (and other post types as well) to a CSV. It also lets you choose which fields you would like to include in the export.

While The Events Calendar does support importing from CSV files, we do not currently have this functionality built in for exporting events, which is why I thought of the default WordPress export feature.

Apologies again for the confusion there! Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Exporting my events’ is closed to new replies.